The SO'BOX system (Ultra Light Water Storage Structures) has been developed to meet all the requirements for rainwater management, whether for infiltration, retention or storage.
Resistance, stability, modularity, ease of installation, economic performance and respect for the environment are the major axes throught wich the SO'BOX system has been designed in order to provide the most pragmatic solution on the market.
The SO'BOX basins are made up of interlocking modules, offering the possibility of forming cells of two different heights to adapt as closely as possible to the needs of the site :
The basin os closed by side plates placed on the sides.
Technical characteristics :
- Cell height 510 : 800 x 800 x 510 mm
- Cell height 300 : 800 x 800 x 300 mm
- Cell height 510 : 326 / 306
- Cell height 300 : 192 / 178
> 94% vacuum
- Cell height 510 : 160, 200, 250, 315 et 400
- Cell height 300 : 160
- 1 module : 9 kg
- 1 top plate : 4.2 kg
- 1 side plate height 400 : 1.3 kg
- 1 side plate height 200 : 0.7 kg